Re: F/S: Fast V6 Dakota w/ huge tailpipes (they make it go faster!)

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Jun 16 2005 - 13:17:57 EDT

On Thu, June 16, 2005 7:56 am, Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com said:

> V6 = Good on Gas.
>
> When you need to Smoke the competition.
> http://tinyurl.com/bo29m

LOL... it needs a bumper sticker that reads "Tailgate at your own risk."
I love the part about it being street legal except for a small noise
issue.

I have to wonder how those turbines get enough intake air, mounted in the
bed like that. From all the discussions we've had about tonneaus,
tailgates and aerodynamics, I seem to remember that the bed doesn't get
much air at speed. Although I'm sure these engines probably create a
pretty good vacuum, maybe that's enough to draw the airflow down from over
the top of the cab.

I still would have gone with outboard engine pods myself :-).