Re: Re: Old DMLer found!

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jun 19 2005 - 22:46:46 EDT

Mike Sykes wrote:
> cool! I was just wondering what happened to some of the ol' skool DMLer's.
> Anyone heard from Austin from NY with the Vipertruck or Sean Meldrum? Does
> Jules from Magnu, performace still chime in once in a while? How about Steve
> StLaurent and his 30" biceps? I hated losing touch with the DML, but I'm
> glad to be back!
>
> -miggity

Austin sold the Vipertruck I believe - I still see him pop on and off
AOL/AIM - and Steve StLooser was run off the DML after a very ugly blow
up between him, and well just about everyone else. Neil Bellenger
unsubscribed back when StLaurent was causing trouble - havn't seen him
since. As for others - Dakota Dodge sold his Red Monster Dak, bought a
Yellow RumbleBee Ram... Chris Saltman popped on the list for a short
while - then hasn't been back - he was supposed to have been at the BBQ
last year - never heard from him. Ed Estoppey also stopped around a
while ago - picked up an R/T if I remember correct. Tom Cantor sold his
93... Havn't heard from Tim Althoff for a while. Peter Cutler hasn't
been heard from in ages - nor David and Carolyn Martin. Thats about all
the names my brain can think of at the moment.

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *37* DAYS LEFT! **********
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/