Re: DML BBQ and Carfax questions

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jun 25 2005 - 02:17:56 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:

> Well technically, we'll have to take I-80/94 to the I-90 split and then
> we can take that all the way east. :p

right.... what he said...

>>> Also, I may need help with my truck. I suspect oil is leaking into
>>> my #6 cylinder. If the plenum gasket or something like that needs to
>>> get replaced, are there going to be enough knowledgable people
>>> available to help? Also I would like assistance tracking down an
>>> unknown rattling coming from somewhere on the passenger side engine
>>> that needs help.
>>

>> heh - Jesse James can't hold a candle to the DML Shenanigans Team.
>> You've got a top notch group of guys who can tear down yer truck and
>> rebuild it in 3 hours flat heh. And not to sound like I'm bragging -
>> but I just recieved my ASE certification :D
>

> Congrats! What's your cert in?

well all I qualify for at the moment is parts certification... while its
not ASE Master Certification... I can say I am ASE certified :D It
means I know something.. right? lol

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *31* DAYS LEFT! **********
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/