Dak Bonding..(Part II)

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 26 2005 - 12:12:43 EDT

Hey, DML,
Even tho it's hotter then a Muhfuh, I managed to get the D-Shaft back in...
& I figgered while I was still able to see thru the salty drips in my eyes,
I'd finish the tune-up I'd promised her...
New NAPA (Echlin) brass cap & rotor & new wires - prolly had 75K on the
Magnecores - now she PURRRRRRRS! Still gotta figger where the PS fluid is
coming from & the Tockico shocks & new belly pan gasket are as yet in my
garage (somewhere)...I'll get to em soon...
Also gotta remove the spare tire hanger & throw in the one I got from Mike
M...
Then she needs new BFG KO 32x11.5s...
She may not make the BBQ, but we'll try for the NatMeet!
Later,

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
(I feel GOOD.....dah-na-na-na-na-na-nah!)
Averill Park, NY
2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed

WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/