Re: DML BBQ

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jun 26 2005 - 21:03:20 EDT

Chris Reck wrote:
> Is there a DVD available outside in the "Shed"? I have a DVD of Stephen
> Lynch I'd like to bring. It's one of the funniest things I've seen.
>
> Also, does anyone have any plans on how to mount a Camcorder on the
> dashboard so that it also doesn't vibrate while recording (drivers recording
> of the mud).

To my knowledge all Jon has is an assortment of awsome VCR's - I'm
bringing my DVD player, with a bunch of 4-wheeler DVD's. So yeah there
will be one there.

As for a camcorder mount? well I have a few ideas hehe.

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *30* DAYS LEFT! **********
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/