Re: DML BBQ and Carfax questions

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jun 26 2005 - 21:13:31 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> TerribleTom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:
>
> : well all I qualify for at the moment is parts certification... while its
> : not ASE Master Certification... I can say I am ASE certified :D It
> : means I know something.. right? lol
>

> Congrats, Tom! :-)
>
> I knew you could do it - I have often suspected that you were
> certifiable - and now here's the proof. ;-)

LOL Thanks Jon - yeah now I have a peice of paper that says I'm nuts hehe

> : ********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *31* DAYS LEFT! **********
>

> *gulp!* I'd better stop messing with my e-mail and get to work then. :-)

Don't look now - but its a day later than it was a day ago! Down to one
month! hehe!

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *30* DAYS LEFT! **********
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/