Re: Re: Gas mileage [how to improve] - Ethanol

From: Woodruff, Jason P (jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 12:13:08 EDT

What kind of mpg percentage drop did you guys see? An what kind of driving is "Normal" for you?

I live in Southern California, so I might already be using E10, I keep forgetting to look.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota

I've got to agree with Bill here. I used to frequently travel between
St. Louis and Rolla, MO, and my gas millage was consistently better if
I filled up in Rolla. My driving style and truck usage was the same
at both locations, so the only real difference I could find was the
10% ethanol used in the greater St. Louis area.
-Matt Brenneke
'04 CC SXT 3.7L V6
On 6/27/05, Bill Knight <"wknight40@comcast.net <mailto:wknight40@comcast.net?Subject=Re:%20Re:%20Re:%20Gas%20mileage%20[how%20to%20improve]&In-Reply-To=<9c01233b0506280517700050cb@mail.gmail.com> > wrote: