RE: BLEEDER SCREWS SUCK!!!!!!!

From: Joseph Orsini (joeman@gbonline.com)
Date: Sun Jul 10 2005 - 23:39:06 EDT

Well you got off a little better than I did, last wheel cylinder I changed
the reman I bought must have had a burr in the wall or something and would
not compress. Had the wheel all apart and even beating on the piston with a
hammer and punch would not budge the thing. Never had problems with bleeder
screws, even crusty rusty ones...must be lucky! Although it seems everytime
I switch wheel cylinders I break the hard line...must be unlucky!

-Joe