RE: Jet Stage 1 Chip on a Modified Truck

From: Dakota Dodge (Dakota@dakotaskustoms.com)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 08:26:53 EDT

I know what you can get for them. However, as mine is still nearly
new ... im not about to take a $270 loss. Remember, you get what you
pay for also. At least I can gaurentee mine is in like new working
condition with no blemishes.

But back to the main point ... should it be $30, $100, or $300, the Jet
Chip, even Stage 2 is not all its cracked up to be.

-Dakota
Dakotaskustoms.com

> Mine is a 5.2 Auto, '98 SLT, 2WD. I bought one for $30 shipped, just
> thought I would ask for a friend of mine. It could be you still have
it
> because of your price. Not trying to bust your chops, but they can
be found
> for a lot less if you look around.
> Thanks for responding, I will pass it on to my friend.
>
> Rascal

Dodge
> Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 7:46 AM
> To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
> Subject: RE: DML: Jet Stage 1 Chip on a Modified Truck
>

> There are several part #s for Dakotas ..
> Mine is for 5.2L (Manual or Auto Trans) .. Retail is about $300.00
>
> Ill Take $105.00 Shipped & with Insurance.
>
> And to all those that I havent spoken to in a loooong while ...
Hello.
> Andy, Tom, Neil, Chris, Jon (& others)... I will try and catch
everyone
> up on the going's on here soon.
>
> -Dakota
> Dakotaskustoms.com