Last change: Super Swamper tires for sale

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 17:21:18 EDT

Just thought I'd post one final reminder, in case anyone missed it the
first time around. Sorry for the spamming. If they don't sell this time,
I promise I'll shut up about them already :-).

The original message is below:

I'm offering for sale a set of four Interco Super Swamper TSL Radials,
size 31x9.50R15. They fit just fine on any stock 4x4 Dakota, including
gen II. I used to run them on my '95. Mounted on 15x6" Dakota wheels.
These are fairly narrow, so if you have a heavy truck (like a V8 Quad Cab
or something) you'll probably sink in to the mud a bit more than you'd
like.

For more information, see http://www.intercotire.com/site29.php

These are purpose-built off-road mud tires. The rubber compound is softer
than normal street tires. Although they are DOT approved, I wouldn't
recommend running them as your regular tires. I usually changed over
before heading out for a day of playing in the mud, then changed back at
the end of the day. As for traction, they make a huge difference. They
allowed me to go pretty much wherever I wanted in my stock height
open-diff V6 Dakota. Anyone who remembers me using these at the BBQ or
Daktoberfest (back in the days before I joined the RV crowd) can tell you
how well they perform.

I've put well over $500 in to the wheels and tires, and used them probably
about 10 times. They've been stored flat in a storage shed to avoid
developing any flat spots (although with the lugs on these, I don't think
you'd notice a flat spot). I'd like to get $250 for them, open to offers.
 I can bring them to the BBQ.

I hate to part with them, but being realistic I probably won't get much of
a chance to use them in the future, and I'd rather see them go to someone
who can enjoy them.

Thanks.