Re: 2005 DML BBQ Roll Call

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 02:30:44 EDT

Mr. Plow wrote:

> I'll be out as usual this year, and Jackie will be coming along as well.
> Our current plan is to leave the Thursday morning (which of course with
> me means leaving Thursday afternoon and/or evening.)
> But anyways, sometime on Thursday the two of us will be showing up. :)

sweet! I was gonna call you when I got off work today to see what your
plans were since I didn't know if you were back online, but I got
distracted looking at a '93 F250 7.3 International.... Not going to see
it at the BBQ, but maybe in a month or two. I hope.

--

MikeM SAS '98 Dak Don't follow me, I won't make it.