Re: Hard Start

From: droo (03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 19:28:43 EDT

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:00:35 -0400, Josh Battles <josh.lists@omg-stfu.com>
wrote:

> That doesn't sound at all like an issue with the starter. If the starter
> manages to turn the engine over at all it's doing its job. When was the
> last
> time you tuned your truck up? (plugs/wires) Sometimes when mine needs a
> tune-up, it's harder to start.

I got a tune up at the scheduled mileage. I don't know offhand when that
was. I had a starter go bad on me in my old truck and something similar to
this happened. It was difficult to start for several weeks. And it did
crank the engine. I guess it just wasn't able to crank it fast enough.

--
-Droo

http://www.grandroyal.org/dakota