Re: More fuel needed?

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 21:27:59 EDT

I was looking into the same thing on my '94.. except I have 2 of the 15 gal
tanks already. But when I was looking at the passenger side of the
chassis.. The exhaust is already being run there. I think behind the
driver's side tire may have better potential.
When I figure out how to replace the glass in the cap for my bed.. I may see
about just mounting it in the bed and going through the side; and just use a
switch for manually controlling fuel transfer to the main tank.
Aaron