Re: OT: Inspirational.......um......Chase scenes!

From: Jon (jonram2004@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 19:36:26 EDT

Top 3 actors of our time:

Sean Connery
Robert DeNiro
Nicolas Cage

In my estimation, anyway. I've never seen a sleeper (with the possible
exception of "Guarding Tess") from any of these guys -- Ronin being no
exception.

My favorite chase scenes come from two Bond movies: Licence to Kill and The
World is Not Enough -- the final chase involving the gas tankers and the
boat chase in the beginning, respectively.