Re: Re: Well, tuesday wasnt all bad(Kinda long)

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Thu Jul 28 2005 - 16:51:09 EDT

Well, a couple of mechs I talked tos eem to think it was jsut cause of the
angle(kinda like when you clean a lawnmower deck) that it sat at shutoff
waiting for the guy to come back let a little oil slip by and get into the
intake/exhasut valves or something and that maybe a couple of days driving
will burn it off. as of my trip to town today the smoke seems to be gone,
she is stil purring right along.. so I don't think I have anything to be to
concerned by with it.