Re: RE: OK, what's this?

From: m.meyerhoff@mchsi.com
Date: Fri Jul 29 2005 - 18:22:24 EDT

Thats pretty cool. Most places will sell old ones to scrap. I have a street
sign somewhere that was reused three times, you can see the old letters under
newer paint.

In a building next to mine at work, they make all the interstate signs for
Missouri. They have a HUGH printer/silkscreen setup that does the big
overhead signs. Its pretty impressive to watch.

mm