Re: RE: WOW! What a difference! Kinda long, all DAK with a 'Q' at bottom.

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Mon Aug 01 2005 - 06:30:01 EDT

Well, my mileage according to my calcualtions has been averaging around 16mpb
witha high of 17 and a low of 13(play time and towing stuff, dump trailers,
car dolly with old DAK, wifes old GrandAm). I will fill up thursday night
as I have no need to go to town for next couple of days other than my oil
change today and again keep track of the mileage. I will most likely get new
plug wires and rotor today in town for oil change and slap them on as well.

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016