RE: BBQ Survivors

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Aug 01 2005 - 18:55:32 EDT

I had a great time as usual, I just wish I didn't always feel like I'm
hung-over when I get home. Must be that I didn't drink enough water and the
heat when you're pulling a full trailer is quite noticeable when you don't
run the A/C. When we got to the border, I almost forgot where we lived when
the customs guy asked. Ugggh. Thanks again to Jon and his family and all
of our "usual suspects". Glad to get to meet Rich and having him join the
ranks of becoming one of the suspects :-) I see that Tom hadn't posted yet,
I sure hope he arrived home ok. "YOU OUT THERE TOM?". You better check in
soon or we'll be sending out a search party. Jason almost fell off of the
picnic table seat when Tom walked into the barn with a little plastic boat
in his hands that he found in his console. I thought Jason was going to
split a gut from laughing. I had to keep reminding Jason to breathe. It
was priceless.

Tom.... where are you?

Leaving the annual BBQ is always a sad day. All of us getting together like
this is like a family reunion... only better cause we actually like each
other :-) It's always such a long time before we all get together again.
Denver is going to be a blast and I can hardly wait.

TTYL,
Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)