RE: Looks like i'll be parting her out

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 15:41:48 EDT

you can get a new frame, but i dont think its going to be worth rebuilding,
for a couple of reasons.

1. it will always and should have a junk title/ salvage.
2. way too much money to fix it right.

just take the truck and push it off a cliff or blow it up or part it out.

p.s I know someone that builds tube chassis for daks. there is another
option for yah if you have the coin!!