National meet 2006

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 18:47:22 EDT

Now that the BBQ is behind us, I'm going to try to kick start the
discussion of next year's national meet. It seems to be a good idea to
keep that discussion separate from the rest of the DML, as it's eventually
going to involve a lot of details about activities, accomodations, driving
convoys, etc. that really won't be of any interest to anyone not attending
the meet.

However, for anyone who is at all interested in coming out to Colorado
next summer, we invite you to sign up for the discussion here: