RE: Excellent...

From: Joseph A. Orsini (Joeman@gbonline.com)
Date: Sun Aug 07 2005 - 23:40:56 EDT

Just because this particular engine size came up figured I would bring
something up; this past Friday night was at the races, anyway they had
their yearly Legends Night which usually features retired drivers coming out
in a borrowed car and running a couple of heat type races. Well this year
they had some restored coupes and old modifieds on display and one of them
was from the late 60's early 70's and was an open wheeled modified powered
by a 426. Man that must have been one scary ride, a car that weighs a
couple hundred pounds more than a sprint car with big block MOPAR power?
Man if that thing could hook up it would be a rocket ship! =)

-Joe