RE: Excellent...

From: Joseph A. Orsini (Joeman@gbonline.com)
Date: Mon Aug 08 2005 - 02:46:15 EDT

Man that would be wild! I suppose there would be a better chance running on
pavement with slicks but I cannot even imagine trying to get something like
that to hook up on dirt! I took some pics and posted them at:
http://public.fotki.com/Joeman37/restored_race_cars/
if anyone is interested. The #8 car was the 426 powered beastie and is on
the second and third page of the album. Dig the crazy exhaust on the big
MOPAR! If you look at the pics let me know what you think, my first try
with the digital camera besides stuff for eBay or stuff I snapped for using
on my car.

-Joe