RE: WOW! What a difference! Kinda long, all DAK with a 'Q' at bo ttom.

From: JameyWelch@freightliner.com
Date: Mon Aug 08 2005 - 17:16:03 EDT

One quick thing to add to this Bill...regarding Champion plugs. An old
mechanic told me that there were two rules regarding engines and Champion
spark plugs.

1. Never, ever put a Champion spark plug in any engine that is of worth.

2. Every engine is of worth.

I've been using Autolite platinums in my 5.2L and I change them every 35-40K
miles. I would rather spend a little dough now than a lot later. I hope
things work out for you friend!!

Jamey