Parts for sale - DFW Area

From: Tom \ (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 12:18:30 EDT

O.k. Guys,

College has been pretty costly so far, and I need to sell a few things...

Dakota parts:

318 block and crankshaft - make a reasonable offer

2002 Instrument cluster - make a reasonable offer

Gen 2 bushing set - Energy Suspension - Front control arms / Rear leaf
spring - make a reasonable offer

Non - Dak Related parts:

Kenmore office sized refrigerator - $40 firm

Dell Power Edge Server - Dual Pentium Pro 166 (It makes a good file server)
- make an offer

I also have a rifle for sale: Remington 700 BDL DM Ultra Deluxe - 7mm Rem.
Magnum - Detachable Magazine, Engraving, Chestnut Stock, Leupold Vari-X II
3x9x40mm Scope, Hard case, gun sock, leather shoulder strap, 1 box of ammo
(minus one round). I fired it once when sighting it in, hit 1/2" from the
bullseye(Bernd was with me when I did it). $750 firm - Definitely worth it.

The large items would have to be picked up... The small Items can be
shipped... And I do have Paypal...

E-mail me if you have any questions...

Thanks for your help guys...

Later!
Tom "Slick" North

The information transmitted in this electronic mail messages, sent from
tbn0007@unt.edu, prodog@swbell.net, or tnorth@hotmail.com is:
1) intended only for the person, persons, entity, or entities to which it is
addressed to
2) contains confidential and/or privileged materials.

In the case of confidential and/or privileged materials, any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in
reliance upon these materials, by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient may be the subject of legal action.

If you receive an email in error from tbn0007@unt.edu, prodog@swbell.net, or
tnorth@hotmail.com, please:
1) contact the sender;
2) delete the material from your computer.