Computer Reprogram TSB

From: Chris Reck (chris92@insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Aug 19 2005 - 21:52:17 EDT

Hi,

Has anyone heard of a computer reprogram TSB for a 99 with a 3.9L V6? I am
experiencing the Torque Converter going in and out of lockup at 60 MPH and
was told by a local transmission place (who could not recreate the problem)
that I should get the computer flashed with updated code. I've also bought
a Throttle Position Sensor, as the one I got came with the V8 throttle body
I bought 2 years ago.

I can provide the VIN number privately if anyone has access to check.

Also, is there anything else I can check?

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Shaved and polished V8 TB, Autolite 3923, 180 Thermostat, 7.5mm Bosch plug
wires,
Custom K&N 6x9 air intake, Rancho RSX shocks, Pioneer full audio system,
Jet Stage 1 Chip, BF Goodrich 32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires