Re: Forget The Red Cross

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Sat Sep 03 2005 - 13:16:02 EDT

After some seraching around, and in depth look and from jsut folks experiences
here with RC and SA, I do believe I am no converting to SA. Why in the HELL
does a the presidents salary at red cross top $400k? The same position at
salvation army is just above $40k

RC Selling survival items? SA Giving it away... Unfortuantely I am going to
now do something I have never done, double dip to charities and make a wee
bit larger donation to the SA, I had alreay made a donation to RC, but now
that I know what I know it's SA all the way.

Thanks for your inputs and sharing your experiences on this.

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016