High Output Alternators

From: Matt Grose (mgrose@ameritech.net)
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 12:53:15 EDT

I bought a high output alternator from Motor City Reman on Ebay.
Someone here on the list had bought one from them and had good luck
with it. I was wondering if anyone knew the length of the Positive
Battery Cable to the Alternator? They recommend upgrading it to at
least 4 gauge wire. I wanted to pick this up tomorrow so I can
install the new alternator tomorrow. While I'm doing that cable, are
there any other cables I should upgrade while I'm in there?

-Matt Grose
South Euclid, OH
1997 Black 4x4 Dakota Sport