Re:tire size question

From: DML (dml@mckittricks.ca)
Date: Thu Sep 08 2005 - 12:53:49 EDT

On my 98 2x4 I run Bridgestone Dueller A/T Revo 29x9.25x15
I get just a hint of tire rub on full lock and if I hit a long smooth dip in the road above 60km/h I get a bit of rub in the top of the wheel well.
They are great in the mud and snow. Had them a year now and little to no ware on them with lots of daily driveing. I love them.

David McKittrick (david@mckittricks.ca)
McKittrick's Ltd.
236 Dundas St.
London, Ont