Almost OT, but very Dodge related

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 08:06:49 EDT

    Hey guys, Just wanted to send a quick shout out to everyone; especially
those of you in the my area. I just changed jobs; I always wanted to work
for Chrysler Corp; I figured the merger blew away chances of an actual
company position; but I managed to get into a sales position at our local
dealership. Dothan Chrysler Dodge in Dothan, Alabama.
    I asked about the shortage of Dakotas on hand; and was told it'll
probably be that way till the Employee Pricing promotion is over. Right now
they can get a 1500 Ram for basically the same price (Under $20K)
    Since I'm new to this; I'd appreciate anyone in the reasonable area, to
give me a call if you don't have a hook up at your local dealership. I've
seen a lot of guys talking about getting Neons; those & the PT Cruisers got
some good prices on them for now too.
Thanks guys.
Aaron Wyse
334-794-0606 work