Re: Finally got the Dak apart plus stuff for sale.

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 20:38:21 EDT

I missed the BBQ again this year, both live and most of the online versions,
so I missed what actually happened and more on point today, what you're
doing if you're pulling all the lift an other stuff off. You havn't decided
the slammed look is better now, have you? :) I'm just bummed since your
truck is one I really wanted to see. I gave up all hope of installing the
TM dual stablilizer as the instructions were worthless. I actually figured
it out from the pictures on your site.

I've got nearly the same setup you do excpet mine is installed on the
intended vehicle:)

With all the pulling of gears, are you planning on selling a set of them
without the whole axle assembly? 3.21 and 33's do not make for a happy
combo. It would be unthinkable without the 5.2 & 5spd.

David 94 CC Sport 4x4, 318, 5spd, Lifted with 33" BFG MT's