RE: O/T ATV?

From: M S (fetta78@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 08:40:15 EDT

>>Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:47:58 -0500
>>From: "Rick Barnes" <rascal@scrtc.com>
>>Subject: DML: RE: O/T ATV?

>>I want to buy a 250 Yamaha or something like that just for getting around
>>my
>>property here in KY. Hey Mark, are you still out there?

>>Rascal

Yup...............still here. Trying to stay out of the whole "Domestic
Market" debate!!
We have a 1980 Honda XR80 my oldest (10) rides around the in-laws hundred
acres.
I've been known to hop on it and run it up the loggin' trails myself!

Still trying to sell the 95 CC 4X4. It's on autotrader.com if anyone is
interested.

We are definitely a Dodge Family.....She drives a Chrysler T & C Touring. I
have a Jeep Gr Cherokee and the 95 Dakota. We also have three or four
Italian cars hiding in the shop and barn.....shhhh. ;-)

Mark in Kentucky
95 CC 4X4 3.9L Auto