Re: RE: Clutch Life

From: mustangdan67@comcast.net
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 21:25:12 EDT

WASSUP?? still having fun in Milford @ AZ?? right now, I'm finishing up a week (17-24 Sep) in WV with some guys from the DE ARNG. Mike's not liking me too much. he told me that the next time the Guard asks for volunteers, I'm to put both hands deep into my pockets and don't pull them out!! LOL I told him that I was approached and told that I was needed for some mechanic work here and I told them "OK". might even come back in the spring unless I'm elsewhere.
so, how's life treating ya?? anything new &/or interesting??