Re: Tires, traveling and Denver '06

From: Traci Pearson (pearsontechcomm@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 20:40:07 EDT

I absolutely agree. I put the Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo's on my Dakota
last spring and I can't remember the last time I was so thrilled with a set
of tires. I had the Pirelli Scorpions on there before (the AT version), and
there's no comparison. My Revo's are quieter and better handling on the
highway, in the rain, in sand, and in snow. I get better gas mileage too.
The only thing is... because of the aggressive tread, you've got to rotate
them every 3000 miles or you're going to be sorry.

Traci (in Colorado)
towing a 1971 Merlyn MK20 Formula Ford and gear
with a 1997 Dakota Sport, 5.2 liter, heavy-duty towing package, etc.

At 06:11 PM 9/22/2005, droo wrote:

>I run the Bridgestone Dueler Revo's. I love them. Great in rain and snow.
>Havn't had it off road.
>
>--
>-Droo

Traci Pearson
Pearson Technical Communication
Writing, Editing, Information Design • Print and Online
pearsontechcomm@comcast.net
(303) 410-9101