Re: Re: lower ball joints

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 16:54:39 EDT

Maybe I misread mine-- I tossed it-- my truck has over 100k miles anyway-- and it's black flagged for any work (including oil changes) by mopar-- so I am on my own from now one.

http://www.socaldakota.com/performance_mopar_dakotadurangoram_suspension_controlarms.html

These are just for replacement arms for factory applications--- good for another 100k miles or more.

Sam
www.socaldakota.com
619-274-1292