Instrument panel question...

From: Valentin Garcia (valentingar@msn.com)
Date: Thu Sep 29 2005 - 13:26:42 EDT

Hey gang, a quick question, my brother has a 1996 Dodge Dakota Reg Cab with
an inline 4 cyl. and a manual transmission. When he turned it on the other
day, he said that the word "GEN" came on in the instrument panel. He tried
to research it but found no explanation. Does anyone have a clue what this
means? Or where I can go to look it up. Thanks in advance.

Val Garcia
Houston, Tx
2004 Ram QuadCab SLT 4.7L V8
Graphite Metallic