RE: Headliner Repair

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 21:32:55 EDT

J ust wanted to say thanks to all that responded. I think I'm going to try
to fix it myself by taking it all the way out and replacing the fabric.
I'll either get a kit online or see if I can find one at a local autoparts
store.
  My short search in the yellow pages for someone to do it didn't turn up
anyone that looked that great. The one person who gave me a price was $75.
The others that actually answered the phone wouldn't give me a straight
answer as far as price goes.
  I'll take some pictures of the repair if I think about it and post them
online for future reference.
Thanks again.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6