RE: RE: Headliner Repair

From: James Calder (jCalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sat Oct 01 2005 - 11:32:40 EDT

I'm sure you know you can pick any color you want. I also had my visors
done at the same time but they were the ones that were covered already. I'm
sure the vinyl ones can be covered too. They look factory installed, not a
cheap afterthought. I'm sure the headliner color doesn't make a degree (get
it?) of difference.