RE: NOW: V6 Mileage WAS: O2 Sensors

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 08 2005 - 10:07:06 EDT

I wouldn't be in 5th gear or overdrive at all while towing a heavy load like
that. I would stay in 4th and deal with the higher rpms if I were forced to
take it on the highway. You'll want to drive a little slower, but I would
drive slower anyway with that load. Just something to consider for next
time.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6