Re: Any buggy progress??

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sun Oct 09 2005 - 12:25:45 EDT

Imagine a fire.. anything plastic or carpet in the interior is gone,
it's like an old jeep - sheetmetal and seats. The tailgate, topper,
radio, lights and bumpers are awol, and it's riding on a mismatched set
of 235/75r15 MUD tires. It is just BEGGING to be painted camo and
"jeeped" out. I just wish I had a Garage..