Attn: Greg was Re: Flame grooves (RE: DML post)

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Mon Oct 10 2005 - 21:28:52 EDT

Hey Greg,

  Sometimes I'm totally brain dead. I didn't recognize your name until now.

UPS.COM is still showing your flares in GA. I'm going to call "The UPS Store"
tomorrow morning and get on their case again about the screw up. When I
dropped them off to ship, I was also shipping a Mopar Performance ECM to
someone in Blairsville GA. They had me fill out a shipping order and had me
list both packages on a single form even though they were going to different
addresses. I mentioned to BOTH people working the counter, at least twice, that
the packages were going to different destinations. However I just had this
feeling that they were going to screw this up and unfortunately, they didn't
surprise me :( Like I said in the message I sent you earlier, I'm really sorry
about the delay and now that I know your also a DML member, I'll make sure this
gets resolved as quickly as possible.

You going to make Denver next summer?

Walt Felix
http://www.Walt-n-Ingrid.Com