Re: Calendar for 2006?

From: Woodruff, Jason P (jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com)
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 13:59:54 EDT

I'd submit a picture this year. I had one in the 2004 calendar, but skipped 2005 since the truck looked the same. It looks pretty different now.

Somebody might have to remind me though, I forget things these days.

Hey, the new 2005 bodies should give some more variety.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota

Terrible Tom <"SilverEightynine@aol.com <mailto:SilverEightynine@aol.com?Subject=Re:%20Calendar%20for%202006?&In-Reply-To=<dic394$qbd$2@bent.twistedbits.net> > wrote:
: Are we going to do a calendar for 2006?
: Seems like we always have trouble getting enough interest for them.
I've been thinking about that very subject the last few days; I'll
be doing something and suddenly I'll remember the DML calendar and
realize that its getting late in the year. :-) Last year, we barely
got enough submissions to fill 12 months. Between that and my general
lack of time, the thought of skipping a year *had* occured to me.

But, if there is enough interest, I am certainly willing to crank
out a 2006 calendar. For July, instead of a pic of a truck, it might
be kind've cool to do some sort of collage based on a map of the state
of Colorado, given the whole national meet thing. :-) (And that would
mean we only need 11 submissions.) ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-

.-- Jon Steiger ---