Re: Daktoberfest

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Oct 13 2005 - 12:24:52 EDT

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005, Andy Levy wrote:

> On 10/12/05, Michael Maskalans <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:
> >
> > I don't think I was paying close enough attention earlier this week...
> > Was anyone else thinking of getting to Jon's Friday night. I think Tom
> > was the only one. Unless anybody else speaks up as interested in doing
> > things on Friday night I'm going to take advantage of a night out I was
> > invited to and I'll be there Saturday morning sometime.
>
> I won't be spending the night, Saturday only.
>
> Mike, if you wait till Saturday to drive down, let me know and we'll caravan.

Well that's certainly what it's looking like... Where is it that you
moved to, again? I'm down right at the boarder between Bristol and
Honeoye so it's 30+ miles shorter to go across 20 than to jog up to
90. Google is crazy about time on this one though, it was 100 miles and
90 minutes from my place in Rochester, I belive the 126 miles but not the
3 hours. It was closer to 2 hours when I came back from the BBQ.....

<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=honeoye,+ny+to+forestville,+ny&hl=en>

--
MikeM