Re: Daktoberfest

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sat Oct 15 2005 - 00:05:36 EDT

On Oct 14, 2005, at 11:44, Andy Levy wrote:

> On 10/13/05, Michael Maskalans <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:
>> Andy, lemme know if you're interested in going on the two laners and
>> meeting at the Geneseo exit, otherwise maybe at exit 50, is it? 51?
>> Whatever it is in Buffalo where I'll be getting on, probably Milestrip
>> Road. Or I could go crazy and stay off 90 completely and grab 219
>> south
>> out of Buffalo and take 39 across to Jon's.... hmmm
>
> Right now I think I'm going to stick w/ the Thruway, unless the
> weather significantly improves. If you need a lift though (in light
> of your tranny issue), let me know and I can reroute and pick you up.

not planning on needing a lift. on the other hand I might drive the
RamCharger or not get there 'till noon. I just got home (with the
proper filter, which Cortese swapped for $0 with no issues whatsoever)
and I'm not in the mood to change clothes and wrench. on the other
hand, it should be a 20 minute job..... hmm

--
Michael Maskalans   <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
mobile.612.618.4652            home.585.935.7129