Re: OT: iguana > volvo

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 08:27:49 EDT

Hey, Jase...

<snip> Somewhat related, we seem to have a nest of yellow jackets living in
our
ceiling and lighting fixtures in our living room and kitchen. Anyone have
any
 suggestions how to get them out without being swarmed or poisoning
ourselves?<snip>

I'd say the BEST way, but not necessarily the CHEAPEST way, is to hire a
"Bee-man"...
Look under "exterminators" in the phone book...
He'll come in, locate the hive & remove the Queen bee...
That should get the rest of 'em to move out or die...
HTH,

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
2K DAK SY Sport + V6 4X4 5Speed

WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/