Re: RE: map of everyone's location

From: sneezer@gmail.com
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 09:55:43 EDT

In article <000001c5dbc6$48361a80$7900a8c0@highland>, rascal@scrtc.com ("Rick
Barnes") writes:

> Great idea! What do we do?
>
> Rascal

Not familiar with other mapping programs, but I use Microsoft Streets & Trips
on my PC. You can place pushpins on the map and save it. I used to use it at
work to track claim locations nationwide. Same thing could be applied here. For
privacy you could have one map file that was fit for distribution with name,
email and general location but not physical address, and another master file
that has the actual physical address. That way you could distribute the file or
post it for download.

Kevin
1992 CC 318 2wd