Re: map of everyone's location

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 16:49:48 EDT

On Fri, October 28, 2005 4:27 pm, WiLieR[SS] said:

> Since there seems to be interest, try the following link.
>
> http://www.frappr.com/dml
>
> Put in a name of your choice (I use WiLieR) and your zip code. You
> can add a "shoutout" that will appear when people click on your nameor
> icon and can even add a small image if you wish that will also appear
> when people click on your name or icon.

Neat! Thanks.

I put a pin in for the national meet location. Even though it only goes by
zip code, it put the pin pretty close to the actual camp ground. Cool.

I notice there's also a link at the bottom to Planzo.com, which appears to be
a web calendar service. That might come in handy for planning activities at
the national meet next summer. We wouldn't want to fall in to "I dunno, what
do you wanna do?" mode again :-).