Re: RE: K&N Oil Filters?

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Sun Oct 30 2005 - 19:29:24 EST

On a related note, I've just recently discovered that Poop Boys and
Kragen have upped the prices on these from $10.99 to $11.99. It's only
a buck, but the numerical difference just bothers me.

I've also noticed that prices for motor oil have gone up significantly
in the past few months, at least around here. That's to be expected, I
suppose, but it's still quite annoying that a good brand of conventional
oil is almost as expensive as a full synthetic.

-Bill