Mobil 1 Oil (was Filters)

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 11:05:58 EST

Speaking of new Mobil1 Oil... I was in Walmart yesterday and noticed the
shelves were empty where the oil Mobil 1 oil used to sit. Only had the
newer higher priced stuff. I take this to mean they are actually
getting rid of the old formula? Naturally Walmart doesn't have any
anymore, when both the Explorer and the Ram are due for oil changes.

I'm going to have to switch to a different oil if this is the case - I'm
just not going to pay the difference on what the new Mobil 1 costs. Too
rich for my blood. I'm hoping they were just outta stock. I'm
considering Valvoline or Castrol syhtnetic as viable alternatives to
Mobil 1.

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine