Re: How to go about buying a wrecked truck

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 10:39:19 EST

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but have you looked for "IT" on ebay.
 I have a search saved in myebay "(1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993,
1994, 1995, 1996, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96) Dodge Dakota" and I
see Dakota part vehicles listed up there quite frequently. Even seen some
wrecks up there (sellers who didn't have collision coverage). You have a pretty
extensive network of friends, I'm willing to take a ride in my area if you need
something looked at.

Walt