Re: Jon Did It Again!

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 07 2005 - 15:27:17 EST

On 11/7/05, Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:

> LOL in true Jon Steiger fashion - he did it again! My Newsgroup
> reader's stored messages go back only as far as 10/24 - but as far back
> as that , Jon had the Coronet listed in his sig.
>
> http://jonsteiger.com/WWW/67coronet/index.html
>
> And as I suspected - an additional page has been added to his personal
> web site LOL. Same thing he did with the 2001 CTD 3500. lol

Tom, I have every DML mail for the last year-plus archived in my GMail
account and 10/24 is the first mention of a Coronet, unless you go
back to June of this year (but that post wasn't Jon's sig, so it
doesn't count).

Page Info for the URL above shows Friday, October 21, 2005 13:00:15 as
the last modified date.